Happy Wednesday! I realized last night that as my readership is growing, there is so much that many of you don't know about me. So today, I'm going to share with you 10 random things about who I am:
1. I worked at Outback Steakhouse for almost 5 years of my life and if I had the choice, I could eat there every single day. It's been almost 3 years since I last worked at one, and I still miss the food. And yes, I could still throw on an Outback uniform and step back in without missing a beat (including knowing all the old school shorthand). :)
|from Outback Steakhouse|
3. I was born and raised in New Jersey (don't hate), but have lived in 3 states since then: New Hampshire, Colorado and Massachusetts (in that order).
4. When I was 15, I was dared to dye my hair blue. When I got to the store to buy the hair dye, they only had green and so for 2 full days I had green hair. On the third day, my mother brought me to the hair salon and 4 hours later I walked back out a brunette.
5. I owned 3 hamsters growing up all named Ali Baba Bernstein after a book I read in the 3rd grade.
|I promise you that Ali Baba Bernstein I, II and III were not nearly as cute. Source.|
7. I've seen the Broadway show Rent 7 times.
8. I drink iced coffee all winter long. But only from Dunkin' Donuts.
10. I love to sing but I have the worst voice ever. Seriously. I cannot carry a tune. I can only sing two songs
Care to share 10 random things about yourself? Please leave a message in the comments if you do - I'd love to get know you better! I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday and that, if you're on the East coast like me, you don't get too much rain!